Services I provide and their costs:
- TRANSLATION certified by the Ministry of Justice into/from the following languages: EN-RO, RO-EN, FR-RO, RO-FR, EN-FR, FR-EN (to see the costs, please refer to section Certified translation or Notarized translation, depending on what you need)
- CERTIFICATION OF PRE-EXISTING TRANSLATIONS, according to the aforementioned language combinations, the relevant charge being 50% of the translation charge
- NOTARIZATION (i.e. legalization of the translator’s signature).
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS ISSUED IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES (other than Romanian) (a certified translator must assist the notary in the process of certifying a photocopy to be identical to the original by checking their content before it is certified by the notary), 5 RON/copy.
- DESKTOP PUBLISHING of the translation, by strictly observing the aspect of the source document (format, images, graphs, diagrams, tables) – included in the translation charge
- DELIVERY - 15 RON or free of charge (for orders exceeding 150 RON)
The translated documents can be handed over to the client in printed form (the 1st copy is free of charge, 5 RON/additional copy) or by e-mail (free of charge).
NOTE: No VAT will be added to the charges mentioned above.
Always at your service…